Local and out of state operations involving positioning and moving trucks/trailers and between facilities. Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Heritage believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the company to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors. Education:
- Ensures Health & Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Operate trucks over 4 tons to facilitate shipping and receiving operations.
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup, and relocation of products.
- Perform user maintenance on trucks before, during, and after operation and provide required reports.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT, OSHA, and company safety programs.
High School Diploma or its equivalent required. Required/Experience:
Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements. A minimum of 3-5 years of truck driving experience and 1 year of Hazmat experience required. Knowledge and Abilities:
Ability to work with little or no direct supervision and complete assignments. Strong Mechanical Ability. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
A post offer drug screen will be required.
EEO including disability/veteran