At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Job Description
Provides technical direction, guidance and support for architectural development that encompasses multiple technology disciplines, platforms and applications. Facilitates creation of architectural blueprints as documentation of design and systems integration. Ensures projects are designed within approved enterprise architectural standards and are implemented successfully. Coordinates communication to management and teams regarding project development, strategy and goals. May function as a Project Leader. Provides direction and mentoring for less experienced staff. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Seven to nine years of experience in a specialized area of technology architectural design process, or
- Ten or more years of experience across technology disciplines
-Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile incidents/problems Preferred Skills/Experience
- Advanced technical expertise in architectural design, development and implementation with specialization in multiple technology disciplines, platforms and applications
- Considerable knowledge in system integration and business process modeling
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise architectural blueprint requirements and the impact on business functions
- Advanced technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead a project team
-5+ years of experience and proven engineering expertise in designing and implementing resilient, high-performing solutions with a focus on video and web conferencing, including specific, relevant experience with Microsoft Teams and Cisco WebEx
-5+ years of experience managing vendors
-Subject matter experience in:
- Microsoft Teams platform
- Microsoft Teams Live Events (internal/external production, video distribution providers, video encoders)
- Cisco WebEx platform
- Microsoft Teams Room (MTR) systems
- Cisco video room systems
- Call Quality Dashboard, PowerBI analytics of Quality of Experience Report (QER) for Teams, and other tools used for analytics and adoption metrics
- Phone System, Audio Conferencing, and Calling Plans
- Microsoft Teams Federation
- Session Border Controllers/Gateways
- Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- SIP Trunk Configuration
- Cloud Video Interop
- Enterprise Content Delivery Network (eCDN)
If theres anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants () . Benefits:
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting . EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the companys status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law () poster. E-Verify
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program () .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $108,545.00 - $127,700.00 - $140,470.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.