Begin your career on a fast track and join our team of exceptional individuals. Here at NPW, we encourage growth within the company and continue creating new opportunities for each one of our employees. With over 50 years in the market, our mission is to be the premier provider of parts and services while forming meaningful and longstanding relationships.
If you are driven, a team player, and ready for new challenges then you are the individuals we are looking for!
Our Store Delivery Drivers
are responsible for ensuring our customers receive their orders in a safe and timely manner. This role requires the ability to deliver excellent customer service as this role is, at times, the only NPW associate our customers see in person. Driver duties also include but are not limited to loading & unloading product orders, stocking & storing warehouse inventory, & fulfilling purchase orders as necessary while ensuring accuracy & timeliness of all job functions.
We offer a variety of competitive benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Employee Purchase Program
- Weekly pay
- Advancement Opportunities
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Punctuality & consistent attendance are a MUST!
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Deliver merchandise to the customer in a safe & timely manner
- Ensure the accuracy of all incoming & outgoing orders
- Stock and pick parts for orders at assigned location
- Communicate concerns & job-related issues to dispatch or immediate supervisor
- Adhere to all traffic laws, regulations, & National Auto Parts safety standards
- Maintain a valid driver's license & clean driving record by federal, state, & company standards
- Clean motor vehicle record (MVR)
- Minimum Class D driver's license
- Ability to read & identify part numbers that are both numeric or/and alpha-numeric
- Communicate well in both written & verbal form
- Capable of managing time effectively & multi-tasking as necessary
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Maintain a reliable attendance record
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment Drug test
- Positive, "CAN DO" attitude
NPW is a drug-free workplace.
This position will require completing a pre-employment background and drug screenings.