Job DescriptionJob Description JOB DUTIES (Detailed Statement of Duties and Responsibilities):
REQUIRED SKILLS (Special Skill Set, Abilities, Knowledge):
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot DTA Midrange applications code using JAVA, XML, and HTML, etc.
- Develop, maintain and update program code as needed to address issues and defects.
- Research, analyze and document reports, batch, and web based processes.
- Test programs and program changes by reviewing and/or preparing test data, conducting test runs and reviewing input and output data.
- Consult with Business Analysts for clarification of needs and analyzing requests for new systems/programs, or requests for maintenance, to determine feasibility, input/output procedures and required systems output.
- Write test plans, task lists, and status reports to comply with agency standards, and as required by Unit Manager/Supervisor/Director.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Years' Experience, Certificates):
- 6-8 years of experience in Solution, Design and Hands on Development of web applications using Java EE, JBoss Server
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML
- Extensive use of Eclipse (commonly used plug-ins and debug techniques)
- Expert is SOAP, REST services specifically Apache CXF.
- Experience in using Java frameworks - Spring or similar frameworks, and JQuery.
- Experience in developing both web and mobile based projects.
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Web services, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, and AJAX.
- Integration experience using Web Services/SOA and EJB preferably on JBoss platform
- Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
- Strong backend experience to develop Data Layer using at least one of the frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Jasper Report development experience.
- Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Provide production support that includes evaluate defects, investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defect.
- Experience in AGILE based project development.
- Experience with Oracle, Unix Shell script, Stored Procedures, Complex SQLs tuning.
- Experience with eligibility rules engine is a plus.
- Health and Human Services domain experience is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Kyyba has a global presence delivering high-quality resources and top-notch recruiting services, enabling businesses to effectively respond to organizational changes and technological advances.
At Kyyba, the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important to us. We are proud of our work culture which embodies our core values; incorporating value, passion, excellence, empowerment, and happiness, creates a vibrant and productive atmosphere. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility that they need to support a healthy, balanced, and fulfilling career by providing many valuable benefits and a balanced compensation structure combined with career development. Disclaimer: Kyyba is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Kyyba does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Rewards:
Medical, dental, vision
Voluntary life and disability insurance
Optional Pre-paid legal plan
Optional Identity theft plan
Optional Medical and dependent FSA
Opportunity for advancement
Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client SELECT AWARDS
- An INC 5000 company for 10 years
- Corp! Michigan Economic Bright Spots
- Crain's Detroit Business Top Staffing Service Companies in Detroit
- TechServe Alliance Excellence Award- IT and Engineering Staffing & Solutions
- Best of MichBusiness winner in HR Wizards & Partnerships
- Metro Detroit Elite Category: Recruitment, Selection & Orientation for 101 Best & Brightest
- 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in Michigan