- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating and maintaining products.
- Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code.
- Consistently creates optimal design adhering to architectural best practices; considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs.
- Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping customer experience in the forefront.
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards. Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures.
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices.
- Exhibits relentless focus in software reliability engineering standards embedded into development standards.
- Embraces emerging technology opportunities and contributes to the best practices in support of the bank's technology transformation.
- Contributes to a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Reviews tasks critically and ensures they are appropriately prioritized and sized for incremental delivery. Anticipates and communicates blockers and delays before they require escalation.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four to six years of relevant experience
- Java, Spring Boot, Micro Services, API's, React (a plus)
- Thorough understanding of a feature, the users impacted, the flows impacted and feature's purpose
- Technical designs are clear, well thought out, and considers dependencies, failure states, maintainability, testability and ease of support
- Considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs
- Understands the team's domain, how work in this domain relates to the team's objectives and deliverables and how it contributes to overall business st gy and how technical st gy maps to this
- Thoroughly understands the business model in relation to their current product focus area
- Ability to analyze the bigger picture, identifying and prioritizing with the aim to consider more than one domain within an analysis
- Looks for opportunities to simplify product and technical design
- Adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles
- Able to communicate processes and results with all parties involved in the product team, including engineers, product owner, scrum master, third party vendors and customers
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Required Skills : Java, Spring boot, API, Microservices, React
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer