Service Route Driver
AVI Foodsystems Inc Lafayette, IN Full-Time
AVI Foodsystems is looking for a friendly and hard-working team member to fill the role of Service Route Driver.
Founded in 1960, AVI Foodsystems has evolved into one of the most respected and trusted food service companies in the nation. Providing comprehensive food services with a focus on the highest quality and freshest ingredients, impeccable service and total value is the reputation we have earned and live up to everyday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure company vehicle is properly loaded with all product needed to service locations
- Drive vehicle to transport products and food to client locations
- Deliver, load, and unload products and food as requested
- Place stock on shelves or racks in vending machines or coolers
- Ensure the refrigeration of all cold food products in truck and at accounts
- Oversee the ordering of merchandise and control inventory
- Collect unsold and stale merchandise
- Collect money, including coins and bills, from machines
- Communicate positively with customers by making eye contact and smiling
- Perform routine maintenance and sanitation of machines at accounts
- Manage the care of the company vehicle