Job Summary and Opportunity
Axos is looking for a Senior Software Developer that has 5+ years' of full-stack web application development using the .net framework. This position can sit 100% remote, depending on your location, OR on-site in any of our office locations.
- Interface with internal customers to determine the most efficient and cost-effective approach to meeting business requirements
- Translate those business requirements into well-engineered, tested, and deployed application systems
- Participate in technical design, development, implementation and support of various applications throughout the Trustee and Fiduciary Services division
- Provide solutions will utilize a variety of software technologies and may include new code construction, modifications to existing code, as well as configuration and/or package implementation
- Support other developers through problem solving by identifying as well as evolving standards, best practices and reusable solutions
- Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of the business area(s) supported and the applications that support it
- Participate in technical design, contributing insights and ideas
- 5+ years' of full-stack web application development using the .net framework
- 5+ years' of developing WPF/WinForms, WCF Webservices, T-SQL Stored Procedures, RESTful APIs, and SQL server or other RDMS development
- Application development experience within an Agile/Scrum software delivery framework
- Experience translating business requirements into intuitive software solutions
APPLY DIRECTLY FOR CONSIDERATION Born digital, Axos Bank has reinvented the banking model and grown to over $15 billion in assets since our founding in 2000. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products, Axos Bank is rated among the top 5 digital banks in the country! Axos Financial is our holding company and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AX" (NYSE: AX). Our Trustee and Fiduciary Services division provides specialized software and consulting services to Chapter 7 and non-bankruptcy trustees in all 50 states.We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve. Learn more about working here!Pre-Employment Drug Test:
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Axos Bank is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal schedule 1 drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Bank is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.Job Functions and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.