Title: Senior MDM Developer/Reltio expert
Location: Westlake Village, CA
Job #: AG
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.Position Information:
Our client is an industry leader in future lending that continually revolutionizes traditional home financing. They are seeking a Senior MDM Developer/Reltio expert.Responsibilities:
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and has deep experience in developing highly available and highly secured MDM solutions.
- This Senior MDM Developer role provides a unique opportunity to grow your career by deepening your MDM engineering expertise and providing solution design opportunities.
- You will have opportunities to participate in requirement design discussions with product owners, by presenting data and valuable points of consideration to resolve problems.
- This implementation experience is critical for anyone with a passion in product engineering looking to broaden their technical acumen.
- As IT Technical Staff you will be part of the MDM team that caters to consumption of MDM solutions.
- Understand and own the MDM domain/services/components/applications, one should be able to perform all MDM admin/config activities
- You will be a key orchestrator with cross-functional teams for building out solutions on AWS/MDM platform that will make business operations run smoother, quicker, and smarter.
- You should have good programming experience in languages java and AWS services.
- Any AWS and Reltio certification is a plus.
- As a Senior Developer you will not just develop features but also ensure the services run smoothly in production
- You will all collaborate within the team and with cross-functional teams
Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Send your resume to
to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:COVID-19 Update:
Thank you for your interest in a career with IGNW a CDW Company. We are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of customers, coworkers and the community.
In alignment with this commitment to safety, IGNW requires all U.S.-based coworkers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only exceptions to this policy are a documented, legally required medical or religious exemption/accommodation granted by IGNW.To view other IGNW opportunities please visit
CDW Corporation, a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers announced it has acquired IGNW! IGNW provides digital velocity solutions including advisory, consulting, development services, and has been a CDW services partner since 2018. IGNW provides services to customers across all cloud platforms including hybrid environments, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. IGNW is Cisco's leading Digital Solutions Integrator Partner and 2019 Cisco Global Ecosystem Partner of the Year.WHY IGNW?
So many reasons:
- The recent acquisition by CDW. Press release here .
- IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here .
- IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current contractors. Check it out here !
- We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more