Fluidrais seeking aHelp Desk Specialist
to jointheteam at ourTaylor Technologieslocation inSparks, MD. WHY WORK FOR FLUIDRAAT TAYLOR TECHNOLOGIES?
We are a leader in the global pool industry.Our portfolio includes some of the most trusted brands; we offer our customers an expansive array of products across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets; and we have strong geographical footprint with operations in over 45 countries.With our merger with Zodiac, we now have over 5,500 employees and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
We are guided by clear values and come to work every day with a simple and direct mission in mind: To create the perfect pool and wellness experience. By staying focused on this mission, we will create value for all our stakeholderscustomers, pool owners, investors and employees.
We own a portfolio of some of the industrys most recognized and trusted brands, includingJandy,AstralPool, Polaris,Cepex, Zodiac, CTX Professional,Gre, CMP,taylor, S.R.Smithand Built Right. WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
WHAT WE SEEK
- Undertakes projects as assigned and leads them using traditional project management methodology.
- Organizes activities guided by department objectives and priorities.
- Effective planning and organization skills to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects at any given time. Reliability to maintain an established schedule, manage time and priorities, and meet commitments and deadlines.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability to identify tasks and see them through to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to manage relationships with vendors and internal and external clients.
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical ability is required in order to understand and interpret user business requirements and processes, perform analysis and research, and translate into helpful documentation promptly.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and business support requests and see them through to resolution.
- Skilled at translating high-level requirements into detailed and accurate functional requirements and project proposals.
- Problem-solving skills, decision-making ability, ability to take the initiative, and being assertive.
- Actively participates in change control meetings and system maintenance activities.
- Installs and integrates systems and security solutions.
- Troubleshoot system problems with a goal of a quick resolution.
- Assist with upgrade planning, business continuity, and disaster recovery.
- Be the escalation person for the IT Help Desk Analysts. Work closely with the help desk technicians to resolve problems and provide mentoring.
- Respond to customer telephone, email, and walk-in support requests as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER
- Bachelors degree preferred in information systems, computer science, engineering, or another related discipline
- 3-5years experiencewith IT roles and working in a large environment;
- 2-3years experienceas a System Admin, Help Desk Support, Project Manager, Business Support Specialist, or other technical services role.
- Operational experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Familiarity with ServiceNow CMDB
- Working knowledge of VMware Workspace One
- Nutanix experience is a plus
- Fortinet Experience is a plus
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
- Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
- 401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
- Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
- Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
- Generous product discounts
In the pursuit of product excellence,Fluidratakes its corporate values to heart.We implement these guiding principles in everything we do:passion for success,honesty & trust, customer collaboration,teamwork,learn and adapt, excellence and Innovation.