Careers for those
the fast lane
YOUR FRONT-ROW SEAT
FOR REVOLUTIONARY ELECTROMOBILITY We are Valmet Automotive: Since 1968, we have stood for integrated automotive engineering on behalf of world-renowned OEMs. Today, around 5,000 employees in Finland, Germany and Poland shape our success as a complete vehicle manufacturer in the automotive sector, and as a system supplier for battery systems as well as kinematic and convertible top systems. Our entire strategy, and especially our EV Systems branch, focuses on tomorrow's mobility. We develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V to high voltage for vehicles and off-highway applications.
As part of our team, you'll not only ignite the turbo boost for your professional development - you'll be at the forefront of the electromobility revolution. Our work culture? Straightforward and honest. Arrogance is not our thing. We let our actions speak for themselves, are courageous, constantly learn new things - and respect each other. Because respect is at the heart of our team spirit. We take our tasks and you seriously. So, hit the start button and enrich us as a
Senior Battery Test Manager (f/m/x) Automotive
in Bad Friedrichshall near Heilbronn, Germany Your job site and team
Located in the family-friendly economic region of Heilbronn, surrounded by nature beauty spots, you'll find the perfect place to live and work. Various cultural and leisure activities await you after work at our state-of-the-art 5,000 square meter Battery Test Center.
As a member of our Testing-Team, you'll develop the battery systems of the future. You can look forward to a steep learning curve, a state-of-the-art test environment and fascinating projects.
Here's where you'll make an impact
- You'll design the test plans for cells, modules and high voltage battery systems in compliance with automotive standards or requirements of our customers, e.g. IEC 60068, LV 123/124, ECE R100, UN38.3.
- To achieve this, you'll manage the internal tests in our Battery Test Center and external tests at our customers & test suppliers. Thanks to you, every test slot is on track.
- In cooperation with our Battery Test Center, you'll support our Test Engineers in test operation and ensure failure analysis & evaluation, to point out optimization potential.
- Last but not least, as the person in charge for technical matters, you'll make a great impression on internal stakeholders within your own team.
This is your basic equipment
- University degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Several years' experience in the area of battery testing & product development in OEM or Tier1 environment
- Good knowledge of Vector CANoe
- Your English: Off the charts! Your German: Ebenfalls prima! Other strong points of yours: team spirit, the joy of discovering new things, and your personal success formula "change = chance".
Our special extras
- Well-structured onboarding
- Great development opportunities with clear career paths, target agreements and regular feedback
- An employer committed to sustainable, environmentally conscious business practices
- 30 days of vacation as well as special leave days and great bonuses for certain private occasions
- Capital-forming benefits and above-average company pension scheme
- Friendly colleagues who want to set things in motion
- Attractive, performance-related bonuses
- Possibility of remote, flexible working (if your position allows it)
- Ergonomic and modern workstations
- Free coffee, fruits & water
- Employee discounts and an employee referral program
- Versatile e-learning opportunities to explore new horizons
- Entertaining, often unforgettable team and company events
Off to the starting line!
Simply upload your application documents via our application tool. If we have what you'd like, and you've got what we're looking for, there's nothing standing in the way of a first interview, in which we'll be happy to clarify all your questions!
If you have any questions before you apply, Christopher Mercier from HR will be happy to hear from you on .
Note: Colorful teams are one of our key strengths. We welcome anyone who recognizes her- or himself in the ad above. We explicitly promote diversity, equal opportunities regardless of age, origin and gender, and the inclusion of handicapped people.