Residential Driver Pellitteri Waste Systems, Inc. Madison, WI, USA
Compensation $27/hour - $32/hour on Average
Benefits Offered 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
Employment Type Full-Time
Why Work Here? "Family owned business that puts integrity, passion and pride into all of our client relationships."
We are seeking CDL Drivers Class A or B for our residential accounts to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Once a route is obtained, you will be available for productivity pay each week! Responsibilities:
- Safely operate heavy trucks designed to haul solid waste and recycling
- Performs pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle and documents checks utilizing the standard DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report)
- Works closely with Route Manager to improve route efficiencies and identify best practices
- Completely dumps all trash/recycling and leaves the customer's location clean and free of debris
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch on a daily basis
- Performs all duties as scheduled by Route Manager or Dispatch and assisting other drivers as directed to meet customer needs
Residential Drivers average weekly hourly wage is between $27 and $32 per hour based on their productivity on the route! This comes with an extensive benefits package, medical, dental, vision & disability insurance, 401(k) matching program & paid time off.
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields preferred
- Previous experience in the Waste Industry preferred ( even higher pay rates available )
- Commercial driver's license class A or B with air brake endorsements
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Strong work ethic
About Pellitteri Waste Systems, Inc.: Pellitteri Waste Systems, Inc. provides commercial and residential waste recovery systems, as well as at the customer site confidential document destruction. Our mission is to continue the family business and the Pellitteri's tradition of service by promptly responding to customer needs, offering individualized solutions, communicating effectively and following through. These solutions will be responsible environmentally and fiscally. Our commitment to safety, professionalism, staff and growth will foster an environment which benefits our team, clients and community. Pellitteri Waste Systems in an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.