: Oracle BI Apps Developer Location and Travel:
Charlotte, NC This role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future Job Summary
Good experience in Implementation of BI analytics using ODI and BI technologies Technology
OUA, Oracle Data Integrator(ODI), Oracle BI Applications (OBIA), Oracle BI, OAS, BIP, BIAPPS, PL/SQL, Data ware housing, Golden Gate Job Requirements
- 12+ years of experience in handling implementations of Oracle BI Apps or development of Custom Data Warehouse projects
- Experience in working with ODI and OBIEE
- Hands on experience in development and customizations for OBIA ODI and OBIEE
- Experience in working with ODI/BI analysis for designing DWH
- Knowledge in integrating multiple data sources to load into Enterprise DWH
- OBIA, OBIEE, ODI Certifications are plus
- Worked in at least 6 to 10 full life-cycles of OBIA implementations. OBIA implementation for modules like HR, Financial Analytics, Procurement & Spend Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Project Analytics.
- Ability to identify risks, and communicate mitigation plan with key stakeholders at client.
- Ability to perform Project Management, Delivery Management and Client communications.
- Understanding requirement, solution blueprint, performing fit gap analysis, Business process designs
- Good querying skills on Oracle database with ability to understand and debug PL/SQL procedure.
- Experience as architect for Dimension Modelling and Data Warehouse builds
- Experience of effective performance tuning.
- Must be well versed and hands-on in troubleshooting various issues and providing workarounds.
- Ability to prepare Status reports and communicate with client
- Good problem solver and prompt decision maker
- Able to plan / track tasks / activities / co-ordinate and report on periodical basis
- Onsite Offshore Co-ordination on day to day basis on deliverables and inter-team interaction on need basis