Technical work in the engineering, administration, maintenance, and operation of Process Control Networks and cybersecurity.Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Experience implementing networking solutions in industrial and automation environments
- Experience with networking solutions including routing and switching protocols
- Set up and maintain computer and controller networks using Ethernet, Modbus, Profibus, Device Net, HART and Control Net
- Experience with implementing and maintaining Network Monitoring and Anomaly Detection systems
- Able to troubleshoot multiple brands of radio, cellular, satellite and web-based telemetry systems as part of an Industrial network
- Experienced implementing and maintaining OT Cybersecurity
- Read, understand and troubleshoot networking diagrams
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and participate in the design, development and administration of standards and documentation for industrial networks
- Enforce adherence to corporate networking and cybersecurity standards
- Work with field Technicians to troubleshoot and diagnose industrial network related problems
- Solid understanding of desktop computers, printers, and general office applications
- Manage Internal and External resources to optimize field work processes, field process control and safety systems
- Mentor and help train junior level staff through training and review of their work plans and system installs
- Obtain OT Cybersecurity certification within 18 months
- Develop a working knowledge of SCADA architecture design including control, measurement and safety systems for oil and gas production and pipeline facilities
- Conduct feasibility studies, conduct site surveys and develop recommendations and cost estimates for the installation of new systems or for the upgrade of existing systems
- Develop a working knowledge of Process Safety
- Keep abreast of new networking and cybersecurity related developments and technology in areas such as equipment, software, governmental regulations, advanced business applications, alternate site business recovery and communications.
- Adheres to the company's values - integrity, ownership, urgency, alignment and innovation.
- Supports company vision and mission.
- Adheres to established work schedule, attendance standards and is punctual to work and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education Requirements:Preferred: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year university or college.Consideration for technical two-year degree with 7+ years of relevant experience.Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
- Five (5) or more years of network engineering experience, preferably in SCADA or automation in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the company.
- Strong ability in diagnosing and solving problems with patience, professionalism, and courtesy.
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and concentrate on detailed information in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with specific ability to translate complex computer/information systems information into an organized and presentable manner.
- Ability to complete multiple, diverse tasks of differing priorities.
- Proficient in the use and application of Microsoft's Office products.
- OT Cybersecurity certification (obtain within 18 months)