- Programming experience in UI/UX, API, and/or back-end with DB is a must
- DevSecOps experience a plus or interested and capable of learning DevSecOps
- Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code experience a plus or interested and capable of learning it
- Security interest and mindset preferred
Hands on skills (required and must demonstrate):
- Agile and the various tool set that supports the implementation of Agile
- Know, understand, and practice the professional code of ethics
- Capable of learning new technologies independently
- Self starter, versatile, and multi-dimensional
- Work with others with open mind
- College degree preferred but not required
- Only local candidates will be considered
- U.S Citizen
What You Will be Doing:
Work independently and with other programmers to develop full stack applications using one of the most popular and in demand technologies in React.js, node.js, Golang, Docker, and Kubernetes. Willing and capable of expanding one's horizon and skillset to include DevOps and Security. Able to learn and work with DevSecOps tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, and Zap.
We provide consulting and programming services to the customers in the various IT domain. We are looking for an industrious person that will participate in various in-house and customer facing IT projects. Work location is at our office in Columbia, MD.
To apply please include a cover letter. Applications WITHOUT a cover letter will be auto rejected and NOT considered .
- 3 weeks paid time off annually
- 10 paid Federal Holidays annually
- Vanguard 401k with safe harbor company contribution
- Fully covered medical health insurance for the employee, with shared coverage for dependents
- Option for employee to add vision and dental
- Catered meals
- Potential for remote work