- Deliver quality and business intelligence solutions to the organization.
- Understand the value and benefit of solid data practices and how to translate that into satisfied business components.
- Ability to translate business requests into database design and writing clean, production-level code.
- Exploring large data sets and to learn new technologies in quick span of time in collaborative environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders to define requirements
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application and closely work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop and manage data sources and integ with diverse APIs
- Work closely with stakeholders on the data supply side domain experts
- Create highly reusable code modules and packages that can be leveraged across the data pipeline
- Develop and improve continuous release and testing processes
- Able to Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop new user-facing features such as graphs, charts, reports etc.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Strong user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collabo with other team members and stakeholder
1. 5+ years of Java experience
2. 5+ years of Big Data experience (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Zookeeper etc)
4. RESTful Web services
6. Angular OR React.js
7. Databases (MySQL, Postgres etc)
9. Should be able to decode HTTP requestDesired Skills (not required but candidate will have exposure to these skills in this role):
Required Skills : 1. 5+ years of Java experience 2. 5+ years of Big Data experience (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Zookeeper etc) 3. AWS 4. RESTful Web services 5. JSON 6. Angular OR React.js 7. Databases (MySQL, Postgres etc) 8. Node 9. Should be able to decode HTTP request
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer