Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful - and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box , Grab , Slack , and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning. Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles
. We are driven by innovation
and looking for team players
who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care
. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the best company for remote workers
All full-time regular employees will be eligible for the following benefits
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for yourself and covered dependents/domestic partners
- Pre-tax benefits: Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, health savings account, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and short/long-term disability insurance
- Paid maternity/parental leave benefits for new parents
- Enhanced employee assistance program for mental wellness
Workato is seeking an experienced, strategic, and innovative Business Technology Enterprise Architect
to lead in the transformation of our enterprise Business Technology platforms, products, and services. This individual will act as a trusted technical partner to the Business Technology leadership team.
The Business Technology team is accountable for envisioning a business technology strategy that considers target-state architectures, process improvements, technology strategy, and the fiscal year investments needed to achieve Workato's goals. You will also be responsible to:
- Take the lead in translating Workato's business goals into architectural designs; apply critical and creative thinking/approaches to technology strategies that further business objectives while keeping in mind performance, reliability, scalability, usability, security, flexibility, and cost
- Extend existing architecture standards
- Assess the state of Enterprise Architecture maturity and define opportunities for progress
- Push the organization forward towards innovations that are embraced across multiple domains; actively learns from the broader industry and brings insights back to the organization
- Collaborate with Business Technology Strategic Planning to influence investment roadmaps
- Consider the use of Workato's products in our architecture; work with Architects at Workato on product feedback; share our approach externally with customers.
- Broad and technical experience; Is an expert in multiple technical topics or business domains (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, etc.) technology and architecture; experience leading large-scale transformation projects and implementations
- Deep experience in complex system design within companies with different types of business and operating models (existing, new, emerging, and hybrid)
- Strong understanding and experience with implementing modern application solutions by executing programs at scale using Agile methodologies
- Experience with cloud-first architectures (SaaS, PaaS, iPaaS), intelligent automations, and modern integration architectures
- Knowledge of existing, new, and emerging technologies and the ability to apply them to new business designs and business models
- Broad knowledge and experience in architecture domains, including business, application, data, infrastructure, and security architecture
- System and data flow knowledge; ability to learn and adapt to new product flows and software technologies
Credentials and Experience
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to build original concepts and hypotheses for a variety of projects
- Strong end-to-end technical understanding of GTM processes, including but not limited to Salesforce CPQ
- Excellent communication skills that translate business problems into technical solutions
- Ability to switch anytime from being a high-level strategy person to an "in the weeds" technical person
- High level of energy and a desire to thrive in a fast-paced organization; ability to balance multiple projects under pressure
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related discipline, architecture framework
- Combined 8+ years of experience in several of the following areas: software design and development; architecting of modern heavily utilized, highly available applications
- Preferred experience in the Go-To-Market (sales/marketing/customer support, etc) domain