MathWorks staff enjoy a hybrid work-from-home model featuring both home-office flexibility as well as in-office meeting days for optimized collaboration.
MATLAB makes deep learning easy. In the MATLAB environment, it is easy to visualize deep learning models, debug them, take advantage of GPUs, do fast inference, and interoperate with open source deep learning frameworks. You will be part of a team responsible for the interoperation between MATLAB and other deep learning frameworks and formats such as TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch and ONNX. Help us continue to enhance the breadth of our deep learning features. Responsibilities
- Help design, develop and maintain interoperation with third-party deep learning software such as TensorFlow Converter or ONNX converter.
- Create additional network layers to support model exchange with other frameworks
- Participate in customer interviews, usability tests, prototyping, and design reviews
- Produce requirements and functional specification documents
- Develop appropriate architecture and implementation
- Participate in all team activities such as team planning, design discussions, and reviews
- Participate in activities aimed at improving the team's expertise in machine learning and statistics, such as reading journal articles and viewing MOOCs.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
Combinations of the below are nice to have:
- Experience writing software that is used by others
- Knowledge of C++
- Expereince with TensorFlow or Pytorch
- Experience doing technical computing in MATLAB, R, or Python
- Experience with object-oriented design and implementation
- Strong skill in communicating technical material to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in other aspects of machine learning or in statistics