Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
None Job Family:
GDIT has over 40 years of experience supporting the technology, science, and mission of the Environmental Protection Agency. GDIT technologists, scientists, and innovators are experts in moving applications to the cloud, modeling massive data sets in high-performance computing environments, supporting innovative and bleeding edge technologies and scientific initiatives, defending the cyber landscape, and driving automation. High-level Skills Required:
- Sr-level ETL experience
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Oracle, Postgres, MySQL
- Salesforce, JSON, XML, CSV, Text, REST APIs, GraphQL APIs, Informatica PowerExchange CDC
- AWS Data Storage, processing, analysis, and visualization
- Utilizes Informatica PowerCenter to extract, transform, & load data from a wide variety of data sources & targets, including Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, Salesforce, JSON, XML, CSV, Text, REST APIs, GraphQL APIs.
- Uses Informatica PowerExchange CDC for near real time data sync between multiple databases.
- Works with application owner and key stakeholders to gather requirements, translate business processes into technical specifications, design, develop, test and deploy code.
- Mentor junior technical staff in the areas of relational database management systems, data integration, data quality, and data cleansing techniques.
- Writes Python programs for ETL tasks and PDF packaging of various types of files.
- Well versed with AWS services related to Data Storage, Data processing, Data analysis and Visualization.
- Database development using PL/SQL.
- Query writing for data analytics.
- Design and develop data marts and data warehouses.
- Specialized in data migration from one system to another and On-prem to Cloud.
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect - Associate.
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
The likely salary range for this position is $92,000 - $138,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS annual limits and receive a company match.To encourage work/life balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and jury duty leave. To ensure our employees are able to protect their income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness and business travel and accident insurance are provided or available.We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most.