Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad's work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We're focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Intelerad has nearly 800 employees located in offices across six countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad's modern enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS recognition, ranking for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report.Job Description
The Application Technology Specialist
will report directly to the Technical Manager and work closely with support technicians, clinical and application specialists, engineering teams, and our clients to resolve the toughest technical issues.
The Application Technology Specialist is responsible for solving problems, sharing technical expertise and product experience. This involves mentoring less experienced team members, as well as providing a practical perspective to product design discussions to ensure our products work well within the various client architectures.
Since the Application Technology Specialist will be the highest point of escalation within client services, you will also be expected to provide requirements for product supportability and maintenance.
- Provide excellent Support services
- Respond to client problems (phone/tickets)
- Prioritize your workload based on established SLA and priority
- Analyze and troubleshoot the workflow of a complex integration of network devices, workstations, servers and software
- Log and document all incidents in the ITSM (ServiceNow and/or Jira) and resolve client problems
- Act as a technical point contact/go to person to assist and guide staff throughout the troubleshooting process, product knowledge and processes ramp up within assigned Team
- Mentor junior and other colleagues to further develop technical and soft skills
- Participate in software requirements reviews as well as design reviews with a particular mindset into the supportability of the software
- Proactively acquire practical experience with new features in line with product's branch availability
- Provide input into the creation of Knowledge Documentation to be published in the client portal to give valuable information to our clients
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of Knowledge articles used internally
- Be available for urgent escalations reported by the support team that can occur after your regular work schedule
- Participate in any project deemed necessary by the organization
- A minimum of 5+ years of professional work experience related field
- Remote troubleshooting (ssh, VPN tunnels)
- Knowledge of SQL databases (Sybase, MySQL, postgresql) is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows (workstation configuration and troubleshooting)
- Knowledge of a scripting language (such as Perl, python or shell) is an asset
- Experience with TCP/IP, network security, IPSec or VPN is an asset
Additional InformationAll applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your application.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written, English is mandatory)
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-directed Learning
Intelerad and Ambra Health Combine to Form the Global Industry Leader in Cloud PACS and Enterprise ImagingIntelerad Partners with Strategic Radiology to Bring Innovative Medical Image Management Solutions to More than 1,300 Radiologists Across the USMeet Intelerad's Leadership Team: